Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

8.30.2010

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall...

...Who Got the Greatest Deal of All!!!

Melissa at 320 Sycamore posted about a huge clearance sale on mirrors at Lowes.  She even took pictures so we could see what was on sale!   You can find the post here.  I am so happy that she did because I made it to Lowe's in time to buy two great mirrors at extremely good prices.   The sale goes through September 6th.   Don't forget Melissa's tip to ask for the display if they don't have any left in stock.  
 
I bought the two mirrors pictured below and was lucky to get the last two on display!
 


(Picture from 320 Sycamore) 
 
The top mirror has already found a home in my living room. 
 
 I'm still deciding where to hang the other one.

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails