Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

1.13.2011

Featuring: Disney Cars Cake

Today's find literally had my son jumping out of his seat for a closer look at the picture, he's absolutely in love with this cake!  I don't think there's a little boy/girl who wouldn't be.


Just look at the details. 

I especially love how the road winds around the cake, the banner, and the treads on the tires...very impressive!

Stef at Girl. Inspired. is the mastermind behind this very fun Disney Cars Birthday Cake

You can read more about the cake here.  She assures us that it really is quite simple to make.

My thanks to Stef for allowing me to share her fabulous idea with you today!

Today's Fabulous Find...Adorable Disney Cars Cake!

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails