Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

2.02.2011

'Whack a Ground Hog' and Month in Review

Happy Ground Hog Day!

I'm so glad that Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow today so we can see spring sometime this year!  Wish it were really that easy. :)

I was searching for a ground hog puppet for my son to make, which I ended up finding here, and came across this sample of an online game called Whack A Ground Hog.  Of course I had to give it a try and failed miserably!  Like 3/20 on the first try bad.  If you've got a few minutes to waste or want a fun way to release some frustration, go whack a ground hog and then let us know how you do.  Your vying to be the Whack a Ground Hog Champion. :)


Month in Review
In the month of January I was fortunate enough to have some of my projects featured on other blogs.  In an attempt to return the favor, I've listed these sites with a direct link to their home page.  If there are any of them that are new to you, I'm sure they'd love to have a visit. :)



January Subway Art
Tip Junkie Printables
 
Valentine Subway Art
If I Could 
24/7 Moms  
(Featured in a post as well as on their Valentine themed Web cast.)
Home is Where My Story Begins
Tip Junkie Printables
My Yellow Sandbox
Oopsey Daisy
 
2x4 Snowman Family
Someday Crafts
Sassy Sanctuary
Tator Tots and Jello
Craft Gossip
 
Three Minute Valentine Frame
Under The Table And Dreaming
Creations By Kara
Tator Tots and Jello
 
Tooth Fairy Pillows
Under The Table And Dreaming
 
Valentine Countdown Calendar
Tator Tots and Jello
Under The Table And Dreaming
CSI Project
 
If you featured one of my projects in January and I missed you on the list,
please let me know in an e-mail me so I can add a link back to your blog.
 

I was so very excited to see that my Valentine Countdown Calendar 'made the cut' and was chosen as one of the Top Ten Projects at the CSI Project's Valentine Challenge!   

Visit thecsiproject.com

Do you know what the CSI Project is all about?  Every week there is a different themed challenge.  The #1 project and a top 10 is chosen by the guest judge for that week.  Each of the three hosts of the CSI challenge pick their favorite project as well.  If you want to enter this weeks challenge, the theme is 'typeography'.  If you're not sure what it is, Google 'typeography images'.

 To all of you who read and follow Today's Fabulous Finds--Thank you!  I appreciate so much that you will take the time out of your busy days to read my blog and leave such thoughtful comments!  I really appreciate the support you've shown me in this new blogging adventure of mine!
 
Today's Fabulous Find...Whack A Ground Hog!
Don't forget to leave a comment with your score--you know you want the title! :D



Pin It!

1 comment:

CatNCart Craft said...

Only 3 on my first attempt and got worse ...
But good FUN
Judy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails