Request for Access to Links

There was a recent update that has caused my Google Doc links to stop working. Please send me a request for access to the files until I can get them up and running again. I will grant you access through the email as soon as I am able to, thank you!

7.31.2011

A NEW Ice Cream Flavor and July Thank You's

In case you haven't seen this in your grocery store yet, I wanted to introduce you to a new flavor of ice cream...Triple Chocolate Cake ...my new favorite.


Really I think it should be called Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownie because it tastes more like chewy fudge brownies mixed in with swirls of hot cold fudge sauce than cake pieces and frosting.  It's pretty good, have you tried it?

So what's your favorite flavor of ice cream this summer?  



July Thank You's

Each month I like to feature the bloggers that have spotlighted one of my projects.  It's just a small way of showing my appreciation.  If you see any sites that you're not familiar with and would like to pay them a visit, the links go directly to the home pages.

Patriotic Subway Art

Paint Stick Crate

A New/Old Door
Funky Junk Interiors-Facebook feature

Father's Subway Art

Burlap Wreath
Funky Junk Interiors-Facebook feature

Summer Subway Art

Americana Quick Change Frame

Strawberry Jam Printable Labels/Tags

Cardboard Box Train Costume

Thanks a bunch!

If you featured one of my projects in July and don't see a link to your blog on the list, please send me an e-mail so I can add a link to your home page.

 
Today's Fabulous Find...Triple Chocolate Cake Ice Cream!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Three Birds Inspired said...

This year I re-discovered Pistachio (and it's from Bunny!). I don't know if it is the almond flavoring or the little chips of pistachios but I LOVE IT!

farmhouse-story said...

chocolate anything is my fav and this looks awesome, janet!

Rebecca said...

My all time favorite is The Private Selection (from Smith's) Black Raspberry Dark Chocolate Chunk. In fact, I think I hear it calling me. Better go get a bowl!

Inspired By June said...

Pistachio! or mint chocolate chip... yum!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails